Wednesday 12 May 2010

...Thinking hats...Mmmm...

Mmm, what a surprise, Ive been thinking about hats all day. Am on a mission to create three pieces this weekend. I've got the ideas floating around in my head so I need to get the materials out and have a play.

At least one of the Kew paper prototypes will be on my agenda!

Also, I've got 30 metres of straw braiding I'm eager to get experimenting with. Has worked really well before though stitching a hat together takes some serious time. As you can see in this picture (left) here's one I made earlier...and yes I know it's small...next time I'm going to try even bigger...!?!


Took an age to sew...!?! Major on the fiddly but loved doing it anyway. Next time bigger and better. Though small is beautiful too of course....!

Still thinking about hats...clearly a small to medium obsession....slurp (Issy B drools unattractively!?!)

Issy B  -(; >

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Followers

Search This Blog